Wednesday, February 27, 2008





It was Errol and my seven year anniversary on the 17th of February. I think it is so weird to say that we have been married for seven years. Time goes by so fast. We decided to have fun with the kids this year. We started the weekend by going to Logan and having fun with the Steve and Jenny clan, it was a blast. Then on the way home on Monday we decided to take the kids to temple square and watch the new Joseph Smith movie. Errol and I did not know if the kids would like it but decided to try it out and as the movie ended and we got up to leave, Kaylee said "mom that gave me a good feeling inside" I still get tears in my eyes when I think about it because I was able to explain to her that that feeling was the "Spirit". Brennan also said that he really liked the movie! There were parts that I was worried about the kids seeing, but I think the spirit took my concern away. I was so glad that we took them! After words we took the kids to the mayan and ate lunch. They loved it, we got awesome seats right up front so the kids could see the water fall and the divers. We had a fun weekend together!!








The kids having fun at mayan

3 comments:

Keiauni said...

I'm gonna pass out! YOU BLOGGED!!

Keiauni said...

those are cute pictures! Glad you guys had fun!
..that's one of our favs, too! Always sure to please the kids, huh? (then therers always Chuck E Cheese...haha)

Adam and Sarah said...

That is so neat about her saying that about the movie! How sweet!

So I know it's difficult to catch up using blogger, but tell me. Where are you guys living? Emery County? How is Trista doing? I miss you guys!