Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter




We had such a fun easter and the kids did not want it to end!!! We went to Tooele, Saturday we took the kids to the city easter egg hunt, man there was a lot of kids there, then we went to the kids discovery in salt lake! That is such an awesome place!! But I can't tell if the kids had more fun or Judd and Errol!!! Hee Hee!!


We had so much fun, we love to be around family!!

2 comments:

Adam and Sarah said...

Looks like a fun Easter weekend! And Judd's new baby is BEAUTIFUL! Tell him congrats.

Oh and I wanted to ask you if you have an email for Trista. Does she even do email? If you want you can comment on my blog with her email or you can email it to me at seli0612@hotmail.com Thanks Meg!

Keiauni said...

Those photos are great!
I regret not taking more...
(sniff sniff...)
Would you email me some pics of our easter weekend, if you have time?
Thanks so much! Love Ya!

ps...were thinking of a park city retreat two weekends from now. I can get a 3 bedroom 3 bath condo for $80 for all of us to share.
Then we can shop the outlets for spring/summer clothes, and make some yummy food together!
I hope that you guys can come! I miss you already!