This is what happens when your three year old sister gets in the tub before you get in and then you find out that she has dumped a whole thing of bubbles in the water!!!
Errol went in to see what he was doing and then came out and said "Megan are you sure that he is in the tub cause I can't find him"!!! This is what I walked in on, "he he" I could not stop laughing!!!
Errol went in to see what he was doing and then came out and said "Megan are you sure that he is in the tub cause I can't find him"!!! This is what I walked in on, "he he" I could not stop laughing!!!




4 comments:
Oh my word, that is soo funny. What a cutie pie.
Those photos are so cute:)
I like the new one on the side bar too! Hope you are all feeling WELL, and that Kaylee is on the mend...
Glad we saw you last weekend!
can you imagine how joyless our lives would be without kids? I'm so glad you find the joy in your kids.
That is too funny! I love it, I am laughing so hard.
Post a Comment