Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bryce Canyon Trip

For Father's Day we left town, and headed to visit family!
We went to visit my dad and his wife and Trista & Rusty, it was so much fun!
The kids kept saying "This is the best day"!




Trista and her twin (Kaylee)!

Ashlyn loved taking pictures and would make us all stop and pose for her to take a picture!!!

It is so beautiful and the whole park turns red when it rains it was amazing!








when we went to shop for Errol we got home and the kids were to excited to give him his presents that they gave them to him on Tuesday. It was very cute and this year I let the kids get him what they wanted to, I think it made it a lot more fun for them!!!
Errol is such an amazing dad and he makes me smile everyday, Happy Father's Day HUSBUN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend and the pictures are gorgeous!

Kyle and Janell said...

Looks like a great trip! That's a good idea to let the kids pick out his gifts! Cute!

mom o said...

Seeing your pictures makes me what to go on a trip. I'm happy that you were able to get out and enjoy the beauty of this earth. We miss you guys.

Trista Rich said...

I love you and Miss you SOO Much already. I loved having you guys at our house and it was so relaxing to go and tour my local beautiful area. I only go inside of Bryce maybe twice a year, just to show it off to visitors. I am so glad that you came, and tell errol it better not be two years before I see you again!!! Love ya,