cry but the tears just came!!
I don't think that you ever get used to that
first day, it hits me hard every year!!!
So, she is helping mom today with a party
for Kaylee's Class!!! She had to get new
clothes and shoes on just like everyone else!!!
hair done, this little first grader was not
so sure about school this morning!
late for school! He kept trying to get us out the
door! The minute we got to school he said "hi" to
his teacher and was out the door to play
football with friends! As Errol and I walked to
the car we looked over and he had tackled some
kid and was sitting right on top of him what a
way to start second grade!!!




7 comments:
Your kiddos are the cutest! I love how you did your girls hair!
I don't think that teachers are ever really ready for that first day either... I was more like Kaylee then Brennan, I was going with a tummy ache and tears rollin down my cheek. Love you guys... You all look so cute for school. P.S. Ashlyn can come and be my little helper.
What a cute crew!
How well I remember those days. The kids are great and enjoy this last year with Ashlyn. I was hoping to talk to you on Sunday and when I turned around you were gone. It was a great meeting. We will catch up sometime soon.
Love you
Oh Megan! Your kiddies are so adorable! I'm sorry you were sad that they were going back. You know, one day they wont want to go and then you'll be in trouble!! :)
They look so adorable. It is always and exciting and nerve raking time of the year. They will do great and when you great them after school they can tell you all about their day. Lots of love ~Monika~
I can't believe how big they are. You always do your little girls hair so cute. We need to get together sometime and catch up. Hope you can find some happiness when they are at school:)
Post a Comment