So, I hardly ever just talk on my blog but I am in such a weepy mood today I don't know if its cause I'm having a hard time knowing that my baby was due last week or just that I feel so loved by the people around me but I need to tell them publicly how I feel about each one of them!
I got a call from my brother Judd yesterday and weather he new it or not it meant so much to me! He told me that him and my brother Kyle and Dad are coming in a couple of weeks to help build a room for my son. I am excited for them to do this but more so just to have them for myself for a weekend I don't think that I have ever told the men in my life how much I love and admire them.
Judd, I remember when you were getting ready for your mission and you took me up to Salt Lake for the whole day just you and me, you said it was our date! I will never forget that day the fun and giggles that we had and more important the love I felt from my brother, both of us knowing that we would not see each other for two years! And then when you got home you were just in time for Jr. Prom and again I remember you saying something to me that was kind of funny, you told me you wished that I had not got asked to Jr. Prom so that you could be the knight and shinning armor and take your sister to the Jr. Prom! But Judd I know that you would have! Thank you for the love you have blessed me with!!!
Kyle, You know you are a hard one to tell how I feel cause you are the "Brother Love" after all! Kyle no matter what you are always there when I need you I don't know how you know but you always know when something is up in my life and you show up at my door! You never know what to say when you see that I have been crying but you do know how to take my mind off of it without even knowing!!! You out of everyone know how to brighten someones mood!!!
Derek, You have always blessed my life with so much knowledge! Knowledge that can only be explained through your eyes. Derek I remember one day your wife was so sick from being pregnant and she was trying to get in the house to through up and you caught her in your arms turned her around and held her while she threw up in the grass. I then remember you holding her so tight in your arms as she cried. I remember thinking I hope that a man holds me and loves me the way that you love Tamee!!! You gave me that knowledge that day and it has never stopped, weather it be teaching me to change my oil or taking me for a drive just to get to know me better you are truly a blessing in my life!!!
Dad, I will never forget the morning that you woke me up at five to drive out to the farm to climb up to the very top of the hay stack and watch the sun come up, while reading from the Book of Mormon!!! Dad you gave me such a strong feeling of the spirit that morning and told me your testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel!!! My spirit stems from the knowledge that you and mom gave me!!! Our childhood was filled with the love of the gospel that stemmed from you!!!
And my dear sweet, Loving Husband, The Love of my Life, you my dear Husband have giving me everything!!! I only pray that you know the blessing that you are in my life, thank you!!!
for the men that helped raise me and are continuing to raise me I LOVE YOU!!! and THANK YOU!!! I can not wait to spend a whole weekend with you!!!
These are only a few of the loving people in my life, and I think I am going to set a goal to write about one person each month who has touched my life in someway or another and hopefully by the time I am ninety I will be able to Thank Everyone!!! Lots of Love, Megan
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
To the men in my life!!!
Posted by Errol and Megan at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Thank you Megan, that means a lot! You're a special sister.
Megan! That made me cry! That is so sweet that you have these special memories. :)
Megan...I am so sorry, I forgot that your baby was due last week. I remember that that was a very hard week for me to go through also...I wish you lived closer so that I could hold you and we could cry together. I love the men in your life TOO!!! How crazy is that!??!?! I love you most (HA I said it first). Miss you, can I come and share your men in your life with you on that weekend??? if no, then that will be ok too. Love ya...
How could you think that I would not want you there that weekend, you silly lady!!! COME!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
I'm so sorry Megan!! I know that March 11th is going to bad for me. Funny how a day on the calendar can mean so much!
I'm so happy you're surrounded by awesome people!
Love you, honey!! Love you so much!
Those were the sweetest things that you wrote...
feel better soon, and know, that the boy out here in T town can't stop thinking about your projects!
HUGS
Megan that was very touching, we each have very special people in our lives and in fact some of them are the same people. Hope all goes well with You and Errol and you little family. I Love you and share the same strong testimony of the gospel that your dad has. It is not an accident, we were raise that way. We owe our testimonies to our Mom and Dad. I love you Megan and thank you for the example your are to me and my family. Love Uncle Mike
You are such a sweet girl...and what a good idea to write something about someone who has touched your life once a month! I love you girl! And I am thinking about you during this difficult time. I also love all those men. :) Tell them all hello when they get there to visit.
I really wish I could be more like you sometimes. Thank you for sharing those special memories. You made my day. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment