Thursday, December 17, 2009

"Happy Baptism Day"

I can't believe you are 8 years old!!! I am so proud of you Brennan!!!
He was so excited for this day!!! I could not believe all the people that came to support him!!! All of his Durrant family and Beagley family were there and his Uncle's and Aunts from the Debry family and his Aunt and Uncle Astill were there it was just a day to remember with lots of love around you!!!
When I asked him how it was to get baptized he said "Mom, it was like swimming in the ocean with Heavenly Father" Errol and I looked at each other with tears in our eyes and knew that he understood what it meant to be baptized! He wrote in his journal some more about his special day and the feeling of the Holy Ghost but I don't dare write those words cause that is his own testimony and for him to tell people!!! He is such a blessing and what a strong spirit he has!!!

This is all the men in the circle, to say the least, it was amazing and snug!


The Thanksgiving Party afterward!!!
FOOD, FOOD, FOOD mmmmm!!!




1 comments:

Lehigrams said...

Looks like you had lots of yummy food! Congrats to Brennan! What a big step. We are happy for you.