Friday, March 12, 2010

Brennan's Play

Lights... Camera... Action...
Makeup... wait what? Don't Ask!!!


What a handsome man!!!

They learned three dances and he did so good he new the steps so well, I wonder if I can get him to teach me!!They also sang so many songs from different country's
What a FOX!!!
This is how man discovered fire do you know it was because of a FOX who took it from fairy's, Ya me neither!!! They told Folk stories it was a very well put together, hour and a half, program!!!
Best Friends
More Dancing
Take a Bow!!!!
Woo Woo Yaaaayyyy!!! (clap clap clap)

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh how fun! He's such a stud! And he looks cute dancing :)

Jacqueline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Great job, Brennan! Love ya!

Jessica said...

You know, every time I read your blog I just think, "What a great family!" Amazing job, Brennan! :D