Watch the video and see Errol as "Brigham Young" and me as his "Scribe"!!!
What an honor it is to be in the Pageant to feel and know of the spirit that it brings!!
More Pictures to come!!!
Watch the video and see Errol as "Brigham Young" and me as his "Scribe"!!!
What an honor it is to be in the Pageant to feel and know of the spirit that it brings!!
More Pictures to come!!!
Posted by Errol and Megan at 8:07 AM
6 comments:
That's a really neat video Megan! I like it!
All of you did an excellant job. It was great watching you perform. Love you and I can't wait for the pictures.
oh awesome! I didn't know that was you guys! Good Job!
That is awesome! I miss not being able to go to the pageant every year.
Dang I wish we came down to see you guys.... if only we knew!
Errol and Megan, I'm not sure which one of you were in the Chicago North Mission with Pres Bradford... but if you'd like, I can add your blog to the mission blog roll. If so, email me, alanchr5412@hotmail.com and your last name to be include on the blog.
Alan Christensen
Post a Comment