Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of School!!! Lots of Summer Fun!!!








The kiddo's woke up at 5:30 this morning so excited for school!!! We were ready by 7:00, it was like Christmas morning!!! To Fun!!! My baby girl is off to a full day of school! Don't know if I am quit ready for that, I keep taking deep breaths!!! Love these kids of mine!!!


This summer we took our first week long summer vacation, Errol finally has vacation time!!! We rented a camper from my brothers work and went to cherry hill!!! What a week of memories, it was so much fun!!!






2 comments:

Mindy said...

Too FUN!! Love the school pictures! :-)

Anonymous said...

wish I would have known you were up this way at Cherry Hill. I would have loved to see you! Looks like lots of fun and the pics of the kids are so cute!