Happy 4th of July
We went to Grandparents house for the 4th and had a blast
the kids did not want to Go Home!!!
Ashlyn loved the big slide, I think that she was the smallest to go on
it she did not understand that you had to go to the back of the line, she kept butting.
But it was so funny because she would just jump so high at the top and through her self down the slide and only touch the slide once, the rest was just air.
She is too much of a dare devil we took her over by the rest of the rides and all she wanted to do was go on the biggest ride there, I thought that she would be to small but they let her go on it and she loved it. She makes me laugh!!! The other day in the store I could not find her and I started to yell her name, I found her in the middle of a clothing rack hanging upside down with her legs locked together at the top!!! Yep she is our little Dare Devil!!! I was trying to download the movie of her going down the slide but I can't get it to work.
Thank you Family for making our day so much fun!!!




3 comments:
Glad you had fun. We missed you down north! Maybe you'll come help me next year, because they've asked Sandee and I to be in charge of the reunion!
Hi Megan,
it's Lyndsey (Blake)Wade from school and from CEU!! I am so gald that I found your blog because I was thinking about you the other day and was wondering how you were. Now I can see for myself. Your kids are sooo cute!! You can check out my blog at www.loswade.blogspot.com if you want.
Megan, you look so good! Like a super model or something. What's your secret? It's so good to see you, even if it's not in person. Love ya Megs.
Post a Comment