Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Family!!!


Congratulations to Joseph and Jessica, on getting hitched!!!


My littlest sister got married yesterday in Bountiful. It was beautiful, and she was beautiful!!!Everyone was their but my little sister Trista, We missed you!!!




Our kids last year noticed that in one month we had mothers day and then another fathers day and Brennan and Kaylee asked me one day why there was not a kids day? I talked to Errol and we both decided that we would make a kids day! So, the day before Jessies wedding we took the kids out to Chuck E Cheese. They loved it Kaylee came up to me and gave me a great big hug and said "Mom, thank you, this is the best day ever"! We had so much fun with them and it was funny because I could not get Errol away from the games to come and eat his dinner! I think it will be more like a family day, but the kids get to decide where we go. This is the second year having it, and I highly recommend it!!!


4 comments:

Jen and Weston said...

Megan!!! You just made my entire month! I keep thinking about you and your family. Yeah! I'm just so happy you found me. I'll have to get your phone number so I can call you when we're in town. I love your stinking guts! It's great to see you again.

Candace said...

Megan--that is such an awesome idea! My kids have asked the same question but instead of being a good mother like you I just told them it is because mommy's and daddy's are special and kids aren't!:) j/k But maybe I will make our kids their own special day a year...your so creative! Love ya and call us soon to go play.

Keiauni said...

Good Job Megan! What a fun day!Way to go SUPERMOM!

(hey, don't worry. I've heard even supermom gets PMS :) LOL!!)

It was fun to see you this last week. Thanks for the place to snooze, and your hospitality.

Kyle and Janell said...

I thought there was a kids day - EVERYDAY! just kidding. You guy'z sure have a cute little family.