These are some pictures of Errols whole family at our Family Camp Out, but these pictures are from after we showered and got all cleaned up of course! The camp out was so much fun because everyone was there at some point or another! Errol's Grandma got sick the week before and found out that she had cancer and was sent home until she passed away which just happened to be the next day after all of these pictures. Errol and I got the call that she had only an hour or two left so we ran over to her home. All I can say is that I know there is life after death the spirit was so peaceful and strong that you knew that Heaven was not to far away! It was so spiritual to walk in the room after she had gone and hug my husband, and with tears in both our eyes look around the room to find his brother and sister in there spouces arms, my father in-law gave a prayer and you could tell that she was at peace. Our Heavenly Father loves us!!!


Cousins
An Awesome family is all that I have to say, I really lucked out with wonderful brothers and sisters on both sides!
We have been so busy lately, we have had family come down and stay each week and then last week with the last book, Breaking Dawn, coming out, which I still have not caught up on sleep yet. My cousins and aunts came over and we stayed up all night, but dumb Price did not release the book until 6:00 the next morning but it was so much fun with all of them!!! I love family!!! And Oh ya we are Moving!!! so with putting our home up for sale and packing and getting school ready I really have not had that much time to blog, so sorry, this may be the last for a little while!!!
We have been so busy lately, we have had family come down and stay each week and then last week with the last book, Breaking Dawn, coming out, which I still have not caught up on sleep yet. My cousins and aunts came over and we stayed up all night, but dumb Price did not release the book until 6:00 the next morning but it was so much fun with all of them!!! I love family!!! And Oh ya we are Moving!!! so with putting our home up for sale and packing and getting school ready I really have not had that much time to blog, so sorry, this may be the last for a little while!!!




8 comments:
Megan, I need your phone number or address. My friends in Price are throwing a baby shower BBQ on the 30th and I wanted to invite you and Errol. My # is 801-389-2171. If I don't answer just leave a message. I know it's Labor Day weekend, so if ya have plans, I totally understand. Can't wait to see you!
I love Brennan's hair! I looks a little like Jake's! So cute!
Your moving??? Have you sold your house yet? We will miss you! Your family pictures are so cute. I am in desperate need for new family pics. Landon was like barely 1 when we had our last ones taken. I can't ever get Kyle amped up for family pics. He is a butt! Well hopefully I will still see you in Walmart from time to time. Love ya babe!
You have an adorable family Megan. Thank you for being the best sister in the world - hope Trista's not reading this - j/k Love you!!!
What a beautiful family, so nice to see you guys for that picnic. Hope to see you again soon.
Megan,
I happened to notice you in Candee's list of friends and decided to pop on over and see what's happening with the cousins. I absolutley loved what you wrote about Grandma and got all teary, I've experienced the thinning of the veil when my own grandma and also my Dad passed on. It is such an amazing experience, there is no doubt that there is life after death and the feeling of love from our Heavenly Father at those times is so overwhelming. Thanks for bringing me to remembrance of the miracles I was able to witness.
I'm adding you to my list so we can check in on you more often, feel free to do the same.
cruisinwiththecoxes.blogspot.com
Hi Megan,
I'm tagging you with the Husband Tag, if you ever get around to doing it it's an awesome way to highlight Errol and your love for eachother!
Hey Megan, I found your blog off of Lindsays. You have such a cute family!! You kids are gettin so big. Keep in touch.
Jana (Jeffs) Larsen
Post a Comment