Friday, November 7, 2008

So Hooray!!! We got the Internet!!! and its about time! Well we moved and it has been wonderful being back around home. My mom asked me what was so different about the people here and I said well everyone says "HI" whether they know you or not! And that to me is so worth it!! Well here are some pictures of our life the past couple of months. Brennan (Zelda) Link, Kaylee wanted to be a horse and this is what we came up with a light Pixy, And Ashlyn kept changing her mind she was a princess one day and then turned into a Bumble Bee because you could sting people with the huge stinger on her bum!!! We spent Halloween in Logan, we had so much fun!!!



Our Pumpkin Patch!!!

Grandpa planted seeds and by the time we moved in we had a pumpkin patch in our yard with tuns of pumpkins.

The First Day of School!!!

I can't believe that Kaylee is in Kindergarten!!! Brennan's First day of First Grade, and his teacher is his Grandpa!!!



Happy 7th Birthday BRENNAN!!!!



Well this is just a few of our fun things that we have been up to the past couple of months, but now I can keep up with my blog better, so we will be talking to you soon!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Finally!!! Glad you could get settled in. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun!

Jacqueline said...

Megan, I love your pictures! They are so stinkin cute :)

Bryan and Candice said...

hey i love when i find a new person that has a blog.it looks like your doing good.
love candice jenkins/van sickle

Keiauni said...

I keep checking:)
I miss those little ones.
Judd said it was fun seeing ya at lunch! wish me Aves, and the boys woulda been there too:)

Hows the renovation going?

Haha..the BOYS both wanted to be link for H-ween! I should've hired you to be our costume maker! I didn't know where to start:)

Mike said...

Megan I am so glad to be able to see and hear about your little family. You are a sweet heart. I really miss you and our family. I havn't talked to your mom or dad for a long time. We are about to go under cover with our blog for safty reasons, so I need to get ahold of you and give you my blog information and get yours from you, so we can continue to stay in touch. Love Uncle Mike (that sounds weird)

Candace said...

I am so happy to hear from you!!! I'm glad things are going well over in hicktown! Ya like it is any less hick over here;) Your kids are soooo dang cute. How do kids today know about Zelda???? I thought that was something from our generation. We don't let Logan play video games so I'm a little out of the loop I guess. I know, I know we are such mean parents! I am happy to be able to stay in touch again. See you in Walmart soon! Love ya babe

Kyle and Janell said...

Happy Birthday, Brennan! Sorry we couldn't come over. Kirsten and I both have colds and we didn't want to get everyone sick...
Cute pics of Halloween. We really do need to get together. It is only 10 minutes, after all!

Jenny said...

I LOVE THE BLACK!!! It looks great! We had so much fun with you guys at Halloween - thanks for coming to visit us! Cali shed tears over her cousins' departure. I think she's recovered now : ) Love you guys!