So, Sorry! but after having two nightmares two nights in a row, WE ARE GOING PRIVATE. If you would like to continue to see our blog send your e-mail address to me at faminvite5@yahoo.com
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, Sorry! but after having two nightmares two nights in a row, WE ARE GOING PRIVATE. If you would like to continue to see our blog send your e-mail address to me at faminvite5@yahoo.com
Posted by Errol and Megan at 7:16 AM
1 comments:
Megan, you have such a cute little family! I feel so out of touch with you! I must have an old email address because they started coming back to me after a while (this was years ago), but I was so glad to see you have a blog! You might have to tell me about your nightmares. I haven't gone private yet, but I just might need to. Good to catch up a little!
Post a Comment