Before
So when I told people that I was painting my cupboards black, they thought I was crazy, but I think that it turned out really good. As you can see we are not quite done, the kitchen sink is on the counter. Although I am so glad to say MY CUPBOARDS ARE DONE!!! It only took me a month but it is done!!!




4 comments:
Looks great! You have lots of counter space too :)
Ben loved your comment on our blog.
Hey, no one from down here called you crazy! Nothing wrong with a little BLACK:)
...It looks Terrific! The before and After, are amazing!
You had to know that Keiauni and I wouldn't think you were crazy :)
Love it!
Wow! I love the cupboards! I wouldn't have thought you were crazy to paint them black. It's the "in" thing to do. My bathroom cabinets are black. Thanks for putting up the before and after, it's fun to see what you guys are doing to Grandma's house to make it your own. You have to keep us posted on more changes. I'm excited to see what else you do.
Love, Sarah and Nathaniel Cox
Post a Comment