Friday, November 14, 2008


Ashlyn lost her voice this last week and Errol and I told her that she had a frog in her throat. So one day she came up to me and said "Mommy, my frog needs a pop." So we went down to Grandmas to get a pop and while we were there she said "My frog needs a sucker". I think she is milking it a little bit but what can you do when her frog needs something!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute...i would have milked it for all it was worth too!!! What a smart little girl! Hey, we went private. if you want an invite send me your email address and i will get you added. edaw33@gmail.com

Lyndsey

Bryan and Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keiauni said...

Ha Ha. That is really cute.
BTW, Sorry that I woke you up last night...I am so EMBARRASSED :P

Terrence and Laura said...

That is hilarious! Mostly because we told our little girl that too, and she did the same thing. So funny how kids learn to manipulate from such a young age. But...again...how can you resist giving her frog what it "needs"?!

Janet said...

She is SO cute!

Trista Rich said...

she is so beautiful. She looks so much like her mother. I love you sister. Thanks for listening to me vent yesterday! your the best, miss you tons.