Merry Christmas
We had a Christmas Party for my side of the family,
Thanks to Errols Dad we had our party at the elementary Gym!!
We had so much fun!!! But, we missed you Judd & Keiauni!!!
Ashlyn prays for Avy every night and makes sure that
we do not forget her! We hope she is doing better!!!
Here are some fun pictures from our night!!!
Ashlyn playing bowling with grandpa what you don't know is that she is the bowling ball
Thanks Kyle and Janell for letting us eat at your house!!!
Rusty I'm sorry but it was either this or you tube!!
We made rusty do this again and none of us could stop laughing!!! Go Rusty!!!




6 comments:
Looks like fun! I love getting together with the family. I have never met Trista's husband so that was my first impression!! I bet he'll be excited about that!:) What a good sport. Love and miss you. Merry Christmas!
PS what a cute idea to send a message to Jesus...my kids would love that I may copy you!
Oh Rusty! We never knew you were so GRACEFUL... ha ha ha!
We so missed you guys. glad you had fun. Thanks for the prayers little Ashlyn. They must be working. Now pray for Avey's bum... it's so sore:(
So fun!! I love family parties! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I can't believe that's Tana! She's so old. I guess it has been 8 years since I saw her last. Merry Christmas Megers. Tell your family Hi for me. Love ya! Jenny
I have the sexiest husband, and you are just jelous! Love you. We had so much fun. Thanks for letting us stay at your house. Please come and visit soon.
Love your Baby Sis!
I've caught Janell watching the video of Rusty for the third time today. Should I be worried? j/k We need to do a sibling thing again!
Post a Comment