Happy New Year!!!
Judd & Keiauni came down and Keiauni made the best food!!! Mmmmmm! It was so good!!! The kids in my family are always teasing my mom about Jello because every Sunday she would make Jello and then we would eat it the whole week. So, she made Jello as a joke to us but she spent all day making it in a rainbow of colors and Mom you know how much I love Jello, I loved it and it got eaten so fast!!! Thank you guys for the fun!!! We love you!!!
Ashlyn wanted to keep Avey, she loved the kisses!!!
Relaxing watching tv!!!
Hey look over here, um, oh well. I know how you brothers love the tv!!! and hey you sexy man on the end I better get a kiss at midnight!!! (Actually we were playing so many games that we lost track of the time and ended up saying happy new year at 12:30) Thank you family for the fun time!!!
FAMILY IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!!!




7 comments:
That looks like so much fun! All of those kids are SOO cute! I've been making fun of Ben because he fell asleep at 10:00
How fun! I love it when the family can get together. We ALWAYS have new years with the kids and everyone and this year we got a babysitter and went to an adult party and it was so much fun! I forget what it is like to be away from them for a while. It is NICE!!!!:) I love your family. Avey is such a doll. I love the picture of her kissing Ashlyn's nose! Priceless. Love ya
Yeah, what's up with the no kissing at midnight thing?!
Funny pic of my husband wayyyyy into the Wii!
I'm glad I was finally able to enjoy the party after my dentist hangover ended:) Thanks for the fun night!
Thanks for letting us invite ourselves over:)
It was so fun!
Hmmm... Where were those midnight kisses?
Poor Errol, He probably had a sleep deprivation hangover:(
Megan, Julie and I are also going private so please send your e-mail address to me @
mikebeagley@yahoo.com
thanks, we love you and your family and look forward to hearing and seeing about your lifes experiences. Love Mike and Julie
Hey slacker,,,update your blog! ps.I love ya
that's right, SLACKER!!
hehehehe.
Post a Comment