So we are not big game people, but we invited Jed and Alana up to watch the game with us!! Growing up with older brothers we always watched the game and my mom had lots of food, I will have to admit I was there for all the good food!!! This year I was not prepared enough and did not have all the goodies I will have to be more prepared next time!!! We still had a lot of fun and as you can tell alot of screams!!!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like it was tons of fun!!!
Hey Cousin.... I don't even know how I came across your blog but must say I was suprised that you had one and I had no idea! Your family is super cute! Maybe we will see you sometime in the future! If you haven't guessed who this is it is your favorite cousin... AMY!!!!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment