We were getting ready for church and about ready to head out the door when Errol and I hear this "I'm ready for church" We turned around and this is what we saw!!! She is tooooo funny!!!
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
WOW!! congrats on your new bun in the oven! How exciting. Oh and she looks so cute, I love the glasses!
Thats my baby girl. I love her personality and it is so contagious. I wish that I could be around Ashlyn for at least 10 minutes a day, and I know that I would brightened for the rest of it. Love you, give that sexy woman kisses for me.
Oh my gosh! Ashlyn is so funny! I love her :)
i LOVE that little lady. What a "business" woman...with a serious agenda!
sweet....only 29 weeks to go! :)
Post a Comment