Friday, March 13, 2009

Sorry for not posting for so long. I have had a lot happen in my life over the past couple weeks. I found out that I was pregnant in January and everything was going great for the first ten weeks. Then, I started to have some problems and went into the doctor and found out that when I got pregnant that my egg did not have an xy chromosomes, so in other words it created the placenta but no baby. I had no idea that anything like this ever happened. But I know that the Lord was looking out for me, I could not have handled having seen my baby and then miscarried. This was something that I could handle, still very hard but I can handle.
I love what my sister wrote when she went through her miscarriage, she is such a strong person that I look up to in so many ways. This is the quote that was on her blog.
Jeffery R. Hollands said: "I have spoken here of heavenly help, of angels dispatched to bless us in time of need. But when we speak of those who are instruments in the hand of God, we are reminded that not all angels are from the other side of the veil."
I have had so many angels around me through this,
I was having some bad problems and went to the ER and when I got home my kids had been taken to the park by my brother and his wife and my father in law was cleaning my house and doing my laundry. I was so out of it from the medicine that I fell asleep and when I woke up my father in law was sitting in the middle of the floor with my kids sitting around him folding socks, and being the quietest that I have ever heard them.
I am truly blessed in life to have so much love around me!!! There is no doubt in my mind that our Savior loves us and he blesses us everyday with angels of every kind!!!

11 comments:

Janet said...

Megan I am so sorry that your going through such a tough time. I had no idea that could happen. We are thinking about you.
I love that quote.

Trista Rich said...

Sissy, I love you with all of my heart, and I know how writing this blog makes things that much more real and lonely. Please remember that God is watching you, and will carry you whenever is needed. I am not the strong one, I look up to you for so many things. I pray that your pain will stop soon also. It is hard enough to go through the greiving, but to add the odd and weird body functions on top, I just hope that they go away. I love you, Smile...You have so much to live for and be greatful for every day. YOU are one of the ANGELS that he talks about, and I hope that you know that.

Candace said...

Okay Trista you have me in tears!!! You guys are such good sisters to each other and it sounds like you realize that. I love you Megan so much and I am so sorry to hear this news. You ARE one of those angels I am sure of it. Love ya babe and I hope to run into you soon. Your in our prayers!!

Mike said...

Sorry to here of the trials you are going through. I was also just reading the talk given by Jeffrey R. Holland about angels both amoung us and those who come to visit and build us up. Just as Trisa said, you are truly one of those amoung us. We love you and your little family and anytime I am feeling a little down and want to get a good feeling in my heart, I just open up your blog and look at the smile on your face. You remind me so much of your sweet mother. You will be in our prayers. We look forward to seeing you at this summers family reunion.
Love Uncle Mike

Lehigrams said...

Sorry to hear about your problems, know that you will be in our prayers also. The Lord will take care of you, He loved you before any of us her on earth did and wants what is best for you. Through our trials, we grow.
Love, Aunt Claudia

Keiauni said...

Bless your heart, Megan. You have the most beautiful soul, of anyone I've met in my lifetime. I've had many prayers for you, and I hope that you'll feel well soon.
I've tried to call you, but I can't seem to catch ya:) I just want you to know, that Judd and I have thought of you so much.

...the picture of Claren folding socks with the kids made me giggle, it was so cute to think of.

Love you.

Keiauni said...

...or the idea of... Rather:)

Bridi said...

I am so sorry! I'm glad that you are doing well and have such a wonderful family to help out.

Jen and Weston said...

Meggers, Manda told me about this and I had to read it for myself. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I always feel that everything happens for a reason, even if it totally sucks at the time. There is something to be learned and in the long run will make us stronger. Know that you are loved and are in our prayers! Love ya girl...if you need anything let me know. Even if you're just having a hard day and need someone to cry with or vent to...Call me!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about this. I hope that i never have to go through anything like that. please let me know if you need anything. love ya!

Jeremy & Andrea said...

megs
I went through the same thing in February of 07. I blogged it out as well over a year later. There have been so many good things that have happened to me since going through it. Here's the link. http://mommycontents.blogspot.com/2008/05/whatsoever-is-light-is-good.html
I miss you! Maybe we can get together sometime this summer.